The SCA Film Festival at The Inn at Priest Lake is dedicated to enhancing knowledge and stewardship of regional wild nature, including fish and wildlife, the wild landscapes they depend on, and the communities (us) that they sustain!
Join us for a compilation of local award winning films that capture the incredible underwater world we might just be missing out on and meet the creatures that live there.
DOORS OPEN AT 3:00 PM
FILMS FROM 3:30-5:00 PM
V.I.P ‘HAPPY HOUR’ FROM 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
General admission to this event is FREE to all 2023 SCA Members, and we are asking for a DONATION at the door for any non-members.
SEATING IS LIMITED!
RESERVE YOUR SEAT OR PURCHASE VIP TICKETS TODAY!
General Admission Ticket
- One reserved seat
Wetlands - $100
- VIP Seating
Creek - $250
- Everything included in the Wetlands Level
- Recognition on social media
- VIP "Happy Hour" with beer, wine, and hors d'oeuvres
Priest Lake Aquifer - $500
- Everything included in the Creek Level
- Recognition in Sightlines, our long running bi-annual member newsletter
- Sponsor recognition opening credits
Priest River (Major Sponsor) - $750
- Everything included in the Priest Lake Aquifer Level
- VIP Table during VIP "Happy Hour"
- Major Sponsor recognition on all printed materials
- Major Sponsor recognition on social media platforms & website
Crown Jewel of Idaho (Presenting Sponsor) - $1,000
- Everything included in the Priest River Level
- Presenting Sponsor Recognition in all event advertisements
- Presenting Sponsor Recognition in all print
- Business card ad featured in Sightlines Newsletter
- Presenting Sponsor recognition on social media platforms & website
When you contribute to our goal of $15,000 for this event you contribute to your...
Your donation helps us continue to collect critical water quality monitoring data on Priest Lake and tributary streams, advocate for responsible growth and development and offer community environmental education on the importance of preserving the water, wild places, plants and animals of the lower Selkirk Mountains!
In addition to advocating to preserve this beautiful area and the health of Priest Lake and its tributaries for our children and generations to come, we also work hard to educate the community! SCA offers free public environmental talks and lectures & works with regional schools and partnering agencies, groups, associations, etc. to provide supplementary hands-on environmental education to our local community and youth.
Our goal is to promote regional natural resource stewardship & facilitate cooperative decision making on environmental issues & improve public lands policies through education & the promotion of grassroots activism. SCA works to cultivate an environmentally conscious and responsible public by actively engaging, educating & empowering our local citizens. Our greatest goal is to work with & educate the public on how we all can create changes locally & address environmental degradation head on.
We have been working hard for the last three decades to bring our community members voices to the table on regional land use issues that would negatively impact their local environments and natural resources, air, land, wildlife, forests and water.
Event fundraising is critical to the long term operation of SCA without these funds we cannot do what we do!
All donations are tax deductible!